SPACE
MATTERS

A digital atelier where inspirational
women in fashion share their ideas

Menu

Comments

12 Responses to “HAIR ISSUES”

1. Milena says:

Absolutely! I think it will suits you so much! you can wear it both wavy and straight and I think it doesn’t require much of a concern everyday! You should do it;)

2. Thea says:

Omg, what are you talking about? I loooooooove your hair, it’s so freaking perfect. Wish mine looked like it. Would actually love some tips on what you do to it, and what products you use :-)

3. GB says:

Absolutely! I loved the long bob on you anyway, so I’d say go for it!

4. emmi says:

Jag har helt rakt och platt hår, vilket jag trivts väldigt bra i länge. Man kan lätt fixa till det lite ruffsigt. Go for it!

5. Scarlett says:

Maybe get bangs? I think that would look aweome on you or go for a red tint like Emily Blunt’s in The Devil Wears Prada that would look awesome too.
    PS. I’d love to see you do a really great piece of eveningwear/black tie wear!

6. Jo says:

JA KLIPP! Du var min inspo förra gången du gjorde det!

7. Kate says:

Hi Columbine,

I have fallen in love with the Rodebjer MAYA VELVET BLUE jacket that you have – may I ask, did you get XS or S? I am trying to work out what size to buy!

Thank you so much! I love your blog xx

8. BARBARA says:

HELLO FROM ATHENS, GREECE.
    I LIKE YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH, AS FOR THE HAIR ISSUE, NO WAY, THIS IS A BAD HAIRCUT. TRUST ME, I HAVE TRIED IT TO MY HAIR AND IT’S NOT GOOD.

9. Columbine says:

Hi Kate!

Thank you! Mine is a size XS, it got a bit to big over the shoulders in a size S and it’s quite wide in it’s self so you don’t need to go bigger anyway. Good luck!

10. Ana says:

Go for it! It would look great on you :-)

11. Matilda says:

Jag tänker främst – jag skulle jätte gärna vilja se dig i ljusare hår. Men vad jag förstår så har du din naturliga färg?! Och ja, ditt hår och frisyr är otroligt snyggt.

12. Columbine says:

[…] been thinking about going back to a bit shorter hair. Not short, but middle lenght. I posted these pics a couple of months ago but I think a few inches longer would look good. Giedre Dukuskaite, as […]