Close Close

A digital atelier where inspirational
women in fashion share their ideas

1. Josephine Aune says:

Det du skriver är verkligen sant. Att man ska stanna upp och reflektera över det man faktiskt gjort, inte helt lätt. Och grymt jobbat! Kram!

2. G says:

Absolutely amazing styling! Great job.

3. mj says:

This blog post filled my eyes with tears, great words Columbine.

4. Carly says:

Such nice touching words Columbine; couldn’t have put it better myself! It IS so important to give yourself a pat on the back and not to be too hard on yourself when things seem to be out of whack. :) This will be something I will constantly remind myself for 2013 I think.

Now. THE JEANS. Oh god, the jeans.

Love all the shots here of your styling work, just WOW.

5. Gb says:

Thanks for sharing this, Columbine. I was going thru the iPad version of Styleby (I love it) a couple of days ago and I just realised how much you had worked, how many stories you had styled in the last issue. You’re doing a great job, and you do work hard and you really deserve a pat on the shoulder as well as some vacation!
    Many kisses from Switzerland,

6. Kamila says:

Hi Columbine,

I don’t get a word in StyleBy Magazine, but the way you style yor photo shoots is beyond most of the stylings I see in different Vogues.

You are the right person in the right place and you do a gret job!
    I couldn’t wait for this photo shoot since you have showed us preview.

Looks Amazing! Keep going & surprising us. All the best for 2013!

7. Sara says:

Hej Columbine,
    Fanatstisk styling du har gjort! Alt stemmer i denne serien, hår, makeup, modellen, stylingen… kan godt forstå du er nøjd og det er en drøm å få jobbe med Chanel! Well done fra Danmark! KH Sara // Eurowoman

8. Jennifer D. says:

You’re a huuuuge inspiration (and I don’t just say that to everyone) and I hope you know that there are many “readers” of StyleBy out there who don’t speak a word Swedish, but they buy the magazine anyway, just to see your styling. Including me :) You should really pat yourself on the shoulder for that, ’cause I’m pretty sure there’s no other magazine out there who get that kind of “non-readers” :) Great great GREAT job!!!

9. Labériane says:

Very very great job, the styling is PERFECT <3

10. columbine says:

Josephine! Tack så mycket och tänk på det du med, du är grym!

11. columbine says:

Thank you for taking the time to read it!

12. columbine says:

Yes, it really is, it’s so important to remember those moments to be able to grow stronger. Yes, the jeans are amaze!

Take care,

13. columbine says:

Kamila! These words really warms my heart, thank you so much!

I wish you all the best and a happy new year!

14. columbine says:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! It’s so amazing having readers like you.

Take care,

15. columbine says:

Tack så mycket, Sara!

16. columbine says:

Thank you, Jennifer, your words mean a lot to me! I’m so glad you like Styleby and the work all of us do there. It’s amazing to have readers like you!

17. columbine says:

Thank you!

18. Eve says:

Beautiful editorial, and such an inspirational post. Best of luck to you in the future — keep doing what you’ve been doing! x

19. Nanna says:

Freaking awesome!
    Love all them pictures – especially the one with the ripped jeans, definitely gotta get a similar pair!

Columbine,you are great! Such a positive inspiration for dreamy girls. PLEASE DON’T EVER STOP!

Love from Denmark

20. columbine says:

Thank you, Nanna! And thank you for keep reading my blog!

21. Karina says:

Ok, wow. This editorial and your work makes me want to become a stylist even more. It’s just so inspiring, I love it. So simple, yet so powerful. Work like this makes feel so excited and motivates me to pursue my dreams!

I hope I too can become a great stylist soon enough!

22. […] Columbine Styleby Magazine Ph: Oliver Stalmans, Stylist: Columbine Smille, Makeup: Sophia Erichsen, Hair: […]