Dreams with Winona
What’s on your mind right now?
– Coffee, always coffee.
Who’s visual expression make you feel overwhelmed?
What’s your relationship with time like?
– There’s not enough of it.
Where do you turn to online for inspiration?
– Google… hah. Well, it depends. I’m a big pinterest and instagram junkie like everyone else these days. And I also love to search for old movies and have them in the background as I write songs.
What do you dream about?
– The future. I’m so damn exited (and scared) to share my music with the world.
What piece of writing opened your eyes?
– “Hey, that’s no way to say Goodbye” by Leonard Cohen. I grew up listening to this song constantly on repeat in my childhood home.
What’s your preferred space?
– Places where I feel creative and inspired to write new chapters in my life. It could be anywhere really. An interesting conversation with someone, an empty beach somewhere, warm beds, beautiful views, my lil island where I grew up, on the road, coffee shops, etc etc
Do you feel a sense of belonging in your field as a creative? How?
– Yeah. Being creative colors everything in my life, the way I think and how I see things. It’s a part of who I am.
Name a defining moment in your life.
– When I traveled alone to the other side of the earth for the first time.
What’s the biggest risk of your life?
– To take the people I love for granted.